找回密码
 注register册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4025|回复: 7

[〖☢FTP永久〗] 【19/03/29】すれ違いの定理 ★HOBiGIRLS特典CD:「夜桜の迷霧」CV. 佐和真中 🧡 / 320Kbps

发表于 2019-4-1 23:01:33 |阅读模式
R1gxWE0=47M5AL
Hi! I'm glad to meet you and Thank you so much for your support. Below is your download link: ^^

Let's enjoy!

购买主题 已有 一些 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 5 Zeny论坛币 才能浏览

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

相关帖子

R1gxWE0=
发表于 2019-4-2 02:44:06
本帖最后由 默默地笋儿 于 2019-4-2 03:23 编辑

Ok..Not sure if it is allowed that the password will only show up after we reply your post. But I will listen to it tonight and come back tomorrow with my thought. :) Though it will be just my personal feelings since I do not understand Japanese.

Thoughts update:

Thank you Kami for sharing this with us! A few days ago I had a short chat with a member here because we were both crazy in love with Shinsen Ryoku. We also discovered that we both started listening to Manaka Sawa when we discovered the world of Otome drama CDs. Manaka may not be my favorite at the moment but I still like listening to him sometimes since he is my ‘first love’ of Otome world. So it seems that I always miss him as well as his voice even though I don’t feel excited in the same way as I did. I don’t really listen to every single of his work but dude his acting skills are improving constantly and every time when I listen to his new cd and he just amazes me.

As I said earlier that I don’t understand Japanese so the following is just my own personal feelings while I listen to this track. It’s not a long one but it feels just right. I mean, like the length in reality. It sounds like that they are doing it in the shower/bath. Manaka’s acting skills are getting better and better! Lots of sweet kisses and he even made some extra efforts in between so it sounds even more real. Sometimes when the kiss gets thick and tense and that was exactly the ‘noise’ he made. I think this time he also changed (or more precisely improved) his techniques when he was acting the end (well you guys know which end I mean here hihihi ). With this way everything sounds more convincing and HOTTER. Not sure I will be satisfied with this track before I go to sleep tonight so I’m gonna dig my collections and listen to some of his previous work that I bought before. Manaka is just like the perfect first love that you always have to come back once for a while!

点评 总计 2 条

Every time I hear Shinsen Ryoku's voice I feel drawn to him.(*′﹃`*)  发表于 2019-4-2 12:03
Sawa = my first love +1 XD  发表于 2019-4-2 10:16
回复

使用道具

R1gxWE0=
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-2 10:56:56
默默地笋儿 发表于 2019-4-2 01:44
Ok..Not sure if it is allowed that the password will only show up after we reply your post. But I wi ...

Aww~ that's sweet of you! I'm extremely delighted to hear that you also love him. He is also my first love of this world. This guy has something different from others, especially to his professional techniques. The more he gets use to with Dummy Head Mic, the more incredible he is.

Hehehe.... to tell the truth, his moan and his passion are the best. I always listen to this guy before bed, we can sleep better because of his sweet voice.
回复

使用道具

R1gxWE0=
发表于 2019-4-2 23:23:38
本帖最后由 kiki07719 于 2019-4-5 20:52 编辑

聽完來補感想,特別比我想像中短所以也說一下本篇的內容

故事跟簡介一樣,就是一開始男主角轉來女主的公司
但女主因為前男友的劈腿經驗所以去看起來很輕浮的男主很冷淡
相反男主對女主大概一開始就有點好感而經常跟女主搭話 (雖然總是被女主無視或冷淡回應)
日子久了男主對認真工作的女主十分關懷,而女主也發現男主不如想像中那麼差
在一次兩人   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   後意外滾/   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   後成了轉折點,男主以為女主討厭自己了但原來沒有
女主也對男主打開心房於是兩人順利在一起。。。。
感覺故事很起承轉合,中間   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   那段有點突然,整體故事都比較平淡

特典的話是男女主在晚歸後去溫泉旅館一晚的小甜餅,因為太短所以沒有太多劇情。。。
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-10-29 03:26 , Processed in 0.231778 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新