R0JUT0E=
发表于 2012-6-18 10:25:33

需要注册成功才可查看大图
回复

使用道具

头像被屏蔽
R0JUT0E=
发表于 2014-11-14 14:15:09
Finally i found a topic about EXO!! I love all members both EXO M and EXO K too bad there are only ten member left but if i have to choose whom is my ultimate bias it would be my deer LUHAN!! Whether it’s a shy, gentle smile or a OHGODI’MDYING laughter, it’s always genuine and coming from his heart. I love how when he smiles his eyes twinkle (more than usual) and one is bigger than the other and sometimes he’d try to stop smiling so he makes a serious face for a split second and looks down then starts smiling again. And I love how when he laughs his eyes disappear  Luhan’s an incredibly caring person who puts the needs of others over his own. Lay has said repeatedly that he’s a great person because he’s willing to do anything to help his friends regardless of the potential consequences. On stage, he translates for Korean members even when the camera is on him, he drags Chen to sing with him during interviews even when he’s the only one asked to sing, he always gives other members opportunities to shine like trying to push Xiumin on stage to do the three little bears dance or pushing Lay up on stage to demonstrate the History dance, he stops to grab Tao’s hand to make sure Tao doesn’t get separated from the group, he sits and talks with Lay who’s injured to make sure that he’s okay — in all of these situations, he had a chance to get more much-needed screen time (which is important at this point in their careers) but instead he chooses to retreat to the back and help out or let his members take the opportunity instead. too bad he is now a former member of EXO(cries,sob) so HUANG ZITAO the 2nd in my list is now my ultimate bias in EXO M He is a sweetheart. I feel like Tao, even though he can be a super sassy diva, is a huge sweetheart! Behind his fabulous fashionista personality, and his BA wushu artist skills, he’s actually quite the softy. He seems to really truly care about those close to him, and he doesn’t want to see them get hurt.
He is an emotional being. :) Many guys try hard to hide their emotions, and maybe Tao does too, but…it just comes out of him. He’s very sincere, and says what he means, especually when it comes to his relationships. He doesn’t like to sugar-coat things, he tells you how he really feels, even if it is harsh. I sort of love that he’s not afraid to let that side of him show. It gets him into trouble sometimes but he’s not going to hide it if he can help it. I also feel that at times he’s felt sort of…trapped I guess? Like SM has an image for him that they want him to follow, but Tao does not seem like one to follow directions if it is a false image of how he really is or feels about something. Tao alone has probably created lots of frustration for SM on more than one occasion, not on purpose, but because he says what he feels and won’t lie or say what he is “supposed to” say. (aka hes a bit of a rebel…which I also kind of like hehe)  sorry for the long reply please do not doubt my sanity i just love EXO M too much
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-10-17 16:18 , Processed in 0.225929 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新